Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

12 Months of Madeline

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! It was so nice to have 4 days off of work to relax, get caught up on stuff, and hang out with family. We are looking forward to another short week this week. We head up to Colorado for 5 days for our annual Beaver Creek ski trip. We all look forward to this trip every year. I will post pictures of it next week. I didn't get too many pictures from Thanksgiving, but I do have some other pictures I've been meaning to post. 

Back when Madeline and Parker were first born, my mom got Terrisa and I iron-ons for each month. It was difficult to get pictures of our squirmy and active girl, but we did manage to get something for each month! 

It is so fun to see how she has changed over the year. Here they are...

One and Two Months

 

Three and Four Months


 Five and Sixth Months


Seven and Eight Months


 Nine and Ten Months


 Eleven and Twelve Months


 We are SO thankful for this little girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment