Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bergie's Coffee House Gig

Last night, George and two of his friends, Derek and Davis, played at a Bergie's Coffee House in downtown Gilbert. They did a great job!! Here are some pics and video from last night!

Parker loved listening to the music! He was even singing along :) 


Yolanda (George's Grandma), Anna (George's mom), and Carla (Anna's friend)


Some of our friends: Kelly (Derek's fiancé), Nick, Jim, and Nik


George and his Grandma


I'm so mad at myself. I was so busy taking video, that I never got a picture of Madeline. She looked so cute in her little jacket and hat! Next time! They are playing at Bergie's again on December 20. 

I hope all of these videos work so that you can hear some of the music! They played all Beatles last night. They normally play a mixture of Beatles and other stuff, but this time they decided to go all Beatles. 

Hope you enjoy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment