Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Yummmm!!!

George and I went to a deee-licious bakery called Porto's on Sunday. I found this place on Yelp and it had so many 5 star reviews....so, I knew we had to try it out. Ya know, eating and trying new places is our favorite hobby! I was so enamored with all of the baked goods, I had to take pictures.

You walk into the bakery and are immediately overwhelmed by all of the choices (they serve "real" food in addition to the baked goods)



We started off with lunch and then rushed back to check out the case full of pastries


How are we supposed to decide??!


Thankfully, I spotted this delicious looking Creme Brulee...and then the decision was easy :)
(I am IN LOVE with Creme Brulee)


And I washed it down with some refreshing passion tea


Yeah, so that is all I remember about the weekend. Haha :) Actually, we had a great weekend.

We are looking forward to the next few weekends...in two weekends, George's little sister, Marie, is going to visit us and we are going to take her to Disneyland. It will be her first solo plane ride! Then, we are heading to AZ for Labor Day weekend!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend as well...off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I totally went there with Carrie when I was in Cali for work. I am pretty sure I brought some pastries home for you and George too. Apparently you didn't remember that. It was delicious Cuban food....man now I am craving one of those cuban sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete