Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Correction!

I posted the incorrect address last week! I was wondering why I hadn't received anything in the mail :) The actual address is:

1218 W. Barbara Ave.
West Covina, CA 91790

I just got back from a good workout. Ran for 40 minutes...nonstop! I wasn't running very fast, but I told myself to run the entire time - I did it!! AND NOW... my face is really red! The thing I love about this new gym is that they have a lap pool. I have been swimming every other night and I must say, it is such a good workout. I am exhausted after swimming for a bit, but at the same time it is one of the only exercises that I find fun.

Work is still busy, busy, busy!!! Things are crazy with our ice cream and pizza integration, but I continue to learn a lot about the business and how manage people. Before I started working here I thought that managing people would be easy...turns out, it's not as easy as I thought. Even though it is tough at times, I'm thankful for my job and all I've gotten to experience so early in my career.

Well, with that, I am tired and need to get some sleep because I have another busy day ahead of me! Have a great weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment