Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Productive Day

Yay for a productive day! George had to work so I cleaned and washed my car, ran a couple of errands, studied for the GMAT, went to the gym, and now I am waiting for George to get home. Actually right now, I am thinking about taking a quick nap :) I love the weekends!! Haha.

I have kept up the running. I am consistently running 3 miles about 4-5 times per week. It is getting easier (still not easy), so I think it is time to bump up the speed. My gym has this awesome "Cardio Cinema"...basically a bunch of cardio equipment in a theater room with a movie playing. It's a great distraction from the workout!

As promised, I wanted to show you all some of our finds from the San Diego craft show last weekend. These are just a few (I need to take pictures of the rest).

Love these little gift tags that my mom picked up. We plan to replicate them with the Cricut machine that we have!


There were lots and lots of cute headbands at the craft show. This is one for Hannah to wear on Game Days at her school (their colors are red and blue)


A set of burp clothes (also plan to replicate these...great baby shower gift!)


I love cute paper/stationary! It is hard to see, but the zig-zag underneath the bike is stitched on. I can't wait to try it out!


This next find was one of my favorites. It is a cake/cookie stand made out of a plate and a candlestick...what a good idea!!



Sorry, those pictures did not have the best lighting, but you get the idea. Well, I think that is all for now. George just called and said he got a $20 tip from a client of his at work...guess we're going to dinner!!!

2 comments: