Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Move is DONE!

WooHoo!! The apartment keys have been turned in, the boxes have been unpacked (for the most part), and we are quickly settling into our new place...the MOVE IS DONE! I thought this move was a lot of work, but the sad thing is that this is probably one of the easiest moves we will ever have. Our little moving truck was nothing compared to what I remember of our family moves from Atlanta to Phoenix or Phoenix to Sacramento. Regardless, the actual moving process is no fun...what is fun though is exploring a new place! We are only an hour or so away from where we were living in Orange County, but we really haven't explored much in the Northern part of Southern CA yet. Oh yeah, funny thing...I was so excited for my new, much shorter commute when I realized that my meeting today was only 5 miles from our old apartment in Irvine...why didn't that ever happen before??! Go figure :)

I tried to capture a few pictures from the weekend!

Some of the final items in our bedroom. George's friend helped us move...which was AWESOME. It allowed me to organize/clean while they moved the big stuff.


Waiting to be moved :)


Happy to be done (and ready to take a shower!)


REALLY happy to be done (and REALLY ready to take a shower!!)


Our new address:

1218 W. Barbara Ave.
West Covina, CA 91790

4 comments:

  1. Glad the move is over. Never fun, big or small. I think we were in our first apartment, after getting married, about the same short time you were. Look forward to seeing the new digs and meeting Sergio and Andy. I think you guys will be happy there, whether it's a long stay or short one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new place, Heather and George! P.S. Cute move-in outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, right. George, is that the move in outfit I helped you pick out? : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Dad...and Thanks, Chrissy! :0

    ReplyDelete