Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Our First Apartment!

Before we packed up the apartment, I wanted to take a few pictures so that years later we remember what our first apartment as a married couple looked like. I thought I'd share with you all...

Apartment 8343 at "The Park"


The other side of the door...so interesting :)


Walking in from the front door


The kitchen/craft room! (I LOVE having a big island for sewing projects)


We never got around to decorating the living room


George's music "room"


We started to run out of storage so this counter has become my craft storage! Excuse the mess :)


Our room, there is a balcony to the left


That was the grand tour! Haha :) It has been a great first "home" as a married couple.

I went on a last minute trip this past weekend to Phoenix. I was talking to my mom on Thursday night and was telling her how it had been too long since I had been home...an hour later my mom called me back saying that they had a free ticket that I could use. So, I talked to George and decided that packing could wait a few days...and the next day I was home! Thanks Mom and Dad! As usual, I had a great time hanging out with everyone. We celebrated Terrisa's birthday by going out (huge group of 20 of us) on Saturday night and also with a BBQ on Sunday. Happy Birthday, Terrisa!!

Alrighty, pack to being productive. Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!!

2 comments:

  1. Kinda sad. Pun intended in the last paragraph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! NO, that wasn't on purpose...it was actually a typo. I guess I'm funny even when I don't try :)

    ReplyDelete