Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Prep

Like I mentioned earlier this week, George and I had our Thanksgiving dinner tonight. I prepped most of the food last night and just had a few things to do when I got home from work today. I took a few pictures of my work in the kitchen last night. I must say, it was some pretty photogenic food!

One of my personal favorite Thanksgiving items, green beans!


I made FOUR Dutch Apple Pies last night (a couple for work, one to bring to AZ, and one for George). My hands were sore from peeling apples!


These two were waiting to be baked while the first two were in the oven. Got to love that crumb topping. I've looked at a ton of Dutch Apple Pie recipes online. This one seems to turn out the best and it happens to be the most simple one too! http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1737,149180-244207,00.html


George couldn't wait a day to try the pie so, he ate two pieces last night :)


I even made my own cranberry sauce for the first time...it is so easy!


Had to share this picture too. George and I went to a ski shop around here and purchased some new (used, but new to us) skis for George! They were a great deal...$99 for skis and bindings!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment