Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quick Update

It's been a week since my last update...been busy working and traveling to Phoenix. I don't have much time to update right now as I really need to get some sleep (long day ahead of me tomorrow). I had a wonderful time in Arizona celebrating Emily's graduation from Arizona State University! Way to go, Emily!!!! As always, my time with family and friends flew by! I always find myself kind of sad on the flight home...there are lots of great things about California, but it's nothing compared to being "home" in Arizona! BUT we are looking forward to having my sisters here this weekend for some time at Disneyland! :)

Here's a quick recap of my trip...I flew in on Thursday night. My parents picked me up from the airport and then I met up with Emily and some of her friends in Tempe (near ASU). This is when I realized that I am kind of lame. I was out for an hour and was exhausted and went home :) What can I say?? - I'm a working person now!!! On Friday, I had the pleasure of waking up early to go the DMV (to get my name changed on my driver's license). Then the day got more exciting - we headed to Emily's graduation, followed by an early dinner at Oregano's (yummm!). On Saturday, I took Hannah to her French horn lesson (she has some serious talent!), ate lunch with Hannah and Jeremiah, headed home to get ready for the party, and then celebrated Emily's graduation with tons of neighbors and friends! There's the 30 second version :) And now for some pictures!

My family after Oregano's!!


The adorable Paisley! Paisley was the center of attention (along with Emily!!) on Saturday night. Brian even took her for a little swim!


Paisley and me :)


2 comments:

  1. Yes, congratulations to Emily! Great job! Thanks for coming Heather. It's always nice to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a SWEET picture of you and Paisley!

    ReplyDelete