Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Breaking News

Breaking news always grabs my attention. Like a lot of others, George and I turned on the TV last night to breaking news - Osama Bin Laden has been killed by the U.S. Wow! The whole thing sounded like a movie...helicopters, breaking into a compound, the President watching it "real time" from the White House. Again, wow!! What a triumph for the United States. I am curious to see what details, evidence, pictures, etc. we see in the media in the coming days.

On a lighter note, we had a great time in Las Vegas. It was a very quick trip (left Friday afternoon, came home Sunday afternoon), but definitely fun filled! The highlight of the trip was a Cirque Du Soleil show, Mystere. This was my fourth Cirque Du Soleil show and I have yet to be disappointed. This one had tons of acrobatics, live music, and insane stunts. My only complaint with their shows is that there is TOO much going on - I feel like I miss half of the show b/c I don't know what to look at :)

This week is going to be so busy with work. I started the "mini-team" portion of my one year training program with Nestle today. I now have four people reporting to me on our frozen pizza side of the business...Nestle owns Digiorno, CPK, and Tombstone frozen pizza. So now I go from eating lots of ice cream to eating lots of pizza!!! :) We have a lot of flavors to try.

1 comment:

  1. You need to have a side button for Emily's blog, Not sure how you do that. I enjoy following along. Hope everything is going well with your new team!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete