Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

AZ Weekend

Well, I woke up in Arizona this morning, flew into Ontario, CA, and arrived at work by 8:00am! I had a great weekend with family. I flew in on Friday night after a long week of work. I was greeted at the airport by my Mom and Dad, Emily, and Grandma Warren (Grandma Warren and my Dad flew in on Friday night too). Most of Saturday was spent at the craft sale. Here are some pictures from our booth:



The entire family went to the ASU vs. U of A game on Saturday night…Grandma and Paisley included. We left with about 10 minutes left in the game; ASU was winning by 3 or 4 points. 20 minutes after we left, they lost the game!!!!! Always embarrassing to have U of A beat ASU, especially in Sun Devil Stadium….glad we left :)

I had a chance to visit with the Lucases on Sunday afternoon. It was great to see them. I wish George could have been there to see them too! Poor George is entering his “busy time” at work. Apple blacks out the next month and a half so no one is allowed to request vacation during that period of time. The good news is that he is able to go to Colorado this year!!!!!

George and I are celebrating Thanksgiving this week here in California. I am driving out to Arizona on Thursday afternoon…can’t miss that Black Friday shopping!!! I have a meeting in Phoenix next Tuesday so I am planning to just stay in Phoenix through Tuesday. I will drive home and have just enough time to do laundry and pack for Denver (we leave for Denver next Thursday). Did anyone follow?? Haha, very confusing, I know!

Anyone else shopping on Black Friday?? I’m not going for anything specific, but I love being a part of “the action”. It is kind of a tradition now for my mom, sisters, and I to wake up super early and hit the stores.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!! Here are a few more pictures:

Paisley and Grandma Warren at the ASU game


Hannah trying to steal a kiss from Paisley....she wasn't having it :)


This big girl is feeding herself a little snack


Scootin' around the house...not quite crawling!


We tried to get her to look at the camera, but she was getting too distracted by everything else

No comments:

Post a Comment