Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Update

I have been meaning to mention my little advertisement on the left side of my blog. My sister has an Etsy shop with a friend of hers. Click on the "blog button" and it will take you to their Etsy page. Emily, you're welcome for the free advertising ;)

Last week FLEW, the weekend FLEW by, and the way things are going, I'm thinking that the same will be the case for this week. I head to Phoenix on Friday evening. My Grandma Warren will be in town too which is always an extra bonus!

We have the craft sale on Saturday morning/early afternoon at Scrapbooks, etc. I spent almost the entire weekend preparing for it. Here are some more things to look forward to at our booth...



Today is Sergio's birthday and we celebrated with him and Andi on Friday night at one of our favorite restaurants, Mama D's. I love their pasta with meat sauce.......and their bread.....their bread is so good. We try really hard to eat in during the week so I love going out to eat on Friday nights (I love eating out and trying new restaurants!!)


Oh, I have to run...I will post later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment