Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Need to Pack

We are trying to find some motivation to start packing! We still have a week and a half so I think I will procrastinate a little bit more....I'm sure we will get a lot of it accomplished this weekend. Fortunately, we don't have too much stuff and we aren't moving very far (just 40 miles or so North). I think I mentioned this awhile ago, but we will be renting a room from George's coworker (and friend), Sergio. It should be a good set-up...much, much closer to work for me and a bit closer for George too (plus he will be able to carpool with Sergio).

Last night we went on a bike/rollerblade ride. George was on the bike and I was on rollerblades. It was so a beautiful night (like every summer night in Southern California) and it was so much fun!!! So we decided that we are going to have to do that more often....although we should probably both rollerblade or both bike because I think I was slowing George down.

Finally, CONGRATS to my cousin Gabe and his wife Katie on the birth of their baby boy, Caleb Gabriel Moore. He was born about 5 weeks early, but from what I've heard from family, baby and mom are doing well!! :) Again, congrats to the Moore family and can't wait to meet little Caleb.

Well, that is all for now. Going to get a good night's sleep!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. All those roller hockey games are paying dividends : ) Wish I was there to rollerblade and bike with you guys!

    ReplyDelete