Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Warren Family Christmas Cards

One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season is receiving Christmas cards in the mail. I just put ours in the mail on Monday so hopefully you all should be receiving them in the next couple of days! Over the summer, my Grandma moved out of her house. My parents did a lot of cleaning and organizing and they came across many old Christmas pictures of my Dad and his siblings from the 1950s and 1960s. I thought that many of you would looking at them as much as I did. Take a look at the Warrens Christmas pictures from throughout the years….










2 comments:

  1. Nice post Heather. And great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to see these cards from the past! We were so cute, weren't we! Thanks for posting them, Heather. We received your Christmas card today and love your picture and newsletter. You are a very talented and thoughtful young lady. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete