Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baseball Game

Wow, what a crazy past week it has been! I had a big tour in my area for work with several members of our leadership team. It has been go, go, go....but the tour was a success and now I can relax a bit :) We had a fun family outing to the Diamondbacks vs Braves on Thursday. My Dad's alma matter (RIT) had an alumni night so we all joined in. The best part?....we had tickets that included all you can eat stadium food. That's right...all you can eat hot dogs, peanuts, soda, popcorn. We took advantage of it. Hahaha

Emily hosted a Tupperware party on Saturday. I don't have any pictures of it, but Emily did a very nice job preparing hors d'oeuvres for it. We all made fun of her for hosting a Tupperware party...I think she is the only person under the age of 45 who has had the desire to have one. I think my Dad put it nicely when he said, "Emily, I think you were born 40 years too late!"

Some kind of big news...I found out last week that I was admitted to the MBA program at ASU! Starting this August, I will going to an evening MBA program. I am very excited about this step in my career. Class, homework, and projects here I come!!!

I posted this picture to my Facebook as well. I took Paisley to the car wash with my on Saturday. She waited so patiently on the bench with me.

Here are a couple of pictures from the baseball game.


No comments:

Post a Comment