Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

102nd Post!

I meant to say 2 posts ago that it was my 100th post on my blog, but I forgot....so instead, I'll mention that this is my 102nd post. I started this blog about a year ago. 100 posts in one year is not too shabby! However, I have been slacking lately. For whatever reason, I don't get around to posting as much now that I am back in Arizona. More distractions here, I guess.

My Grandma Clark left this week to go back to Rochester until next winter. We miss her! Before she left, my mom had everyone over for Sunday dinner last week.

On Tuesday night, I went to Hannah's band concert at the Mesa Arts Center. Oh my goodness, her band was SO GOOD! It was like going to hear a professional symphony....I was so impressed with the talent in their group. Hannah actually recently made All State on her French Horn. I believe she placed 5th or so out of all the high school French Horn players in the state. Their concert is in a month down in Tucson.

Not too many changes on the house front. We drive past it once or twice a week to check on the progress. We have been getting into a bad habit of going to the ice cream shop around the corner from our new neighborhood each time we check out the house. We found out this week that Monday nights are $1 scoop night so I think we'll be going to check on the house on Mondays from now on :)

George and I babysat Paisley last night. It was so much fun! She was on her best behavior, as usual. We took her over to George's parents where she was a big hit! Then, we brought her home for dinner, a bath, and bed. It cracks me up how excited she gets about food....as soon as she sees her dinner, she gets all anxious and starts pointing at it.

March 31 is Marie and George's Grandma's Birthday so we all celebrated at his parents house. We had a great Polish dinner (sausage and perigees) that Rachel prepared. The highlight of the night was Marie's gift from her Mom and Dad....she got her first cell phone!! She is getting the hang of texting and calling her family and a couple of friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment