Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

This and That

I'm enjoy some additional free time with no school for a couple of weeks. I've spent some time just relaxing on the couch which has been awesome! I start back up on next Saturday with two more classes (7-8 weeks), Accounting and Supply Chain Management. Once I'm done with these two, I will have no school for over 3 months! I am able to take 3 months off because I loaded up on classes this summer. I will pick back up in January and have just a few more classes before graduation in early May! I can't believe that I am already 75% done with my MBA. It has been flying by! 

A few exciting things coming up. Hannah is moving into her dorm on Friday and starting classes next Thursday. I am so excited for her -- especially because she is going to be living on the downtown campus. The downtown Phoenix area has been revitalized over the recent years. There are some awesome restaurants and trendy spots that she'll be able to enjoy. My mom, Emily, and I are heading to Rochester two weeks from tomorrow. We didn't make it to Rochester this summer (b/c we headed right to Boston) so I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait for some cooler temps too! 

This weekend, Terrisa and I are going to work on some more nursery projects so hopefully I'll have some pictures to share on Sunday. Terrisa has picked out some great fabric for a quilt and I will be finishing up some curtains and making a fitted sheet. Terrisa and Brian told us last night that Paisley is getting anxious to hang out with her little brother. She has been asking them for Parker to sleep in her bed or for Parker to sit next to her. I think she's confused :)  When the babies come, she will be a great big sister and cousin. She loves her little baby dolls and stuffed animals. 

I almost forgot! George and I took our class at the hospital over the weekend. It was Friday night for 3 hours and Saturday morning for 4 hours. They went over different possible procedures and types of birthing (c-section, natural, epidural), labor positions, breathing, etc. They also did a hospital tour. Overall, it was pretty helpful...but I told George afterward that I ignorance was bliss :) Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment