Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Nursery Projects

As mentioned last week, I have been working on some nursery projects. Here are a few pictures of my progress. I got the little hassock for $8 or so and just recovered it with some different fabric -- it was such as easy, 10 minute project. The pillow was a good use of some leftover fabric and the fabric pennant banner was a first for me. I have always wanted to make one and finally had an excuse (and some time) to do it. The nursery will be repainted tomorrow so I will show some more room pictures when that is done. 


This weekend, I started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. Everyone is so obsessed with this show (including George who has seen every episode). The new season starts on Sunday...I am trying to get caught-up so I can be apart of the hype. It's rare for me to sit down and watch TV, but after tomorrow, I will have off school for a few weeks.


 On Saturday, George and I went to Liberty Market in Gilbert for brunch. I really like their food. The salad I got had a lemon vinaigrette which was very delicious. George got a bread pudding french toast. As you can imagine, it was delicious as well. 


Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment