Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Seven Months!

Well, I am officially feeling pregnant! I can't believe how much my belly has grown in the past month. It's so weird because I hardly even noticed that I was getting bigger, but then all of a sudden my bump was huge. Funny how that happens. As of today, I am 7 months along. October will be here before we know it, I'm sure!


Over the weekend, I started working on some projects for the nursery. I recovered a hassock, made a fabric pennant banner to hang on the wall, and am in the middle of making a pillow for the rocker. We also had Mike, the painter, come over last week to paint the nursery among other things (second coat in our kitchen and loft and master bedroom and bathroom too). I like the way everything turned out......except the nursery. We picked a really light yellow and it is too bright. I'm just not a fan (neither is George) so we are going to repaint. I still need to figure out the new color, but it will probably be a neutral of some sort. After we repaint, I will post some pictures of the different projects.

This weekend, we went to Hale Theater in Gilbert for the first time (with Hannah, Jeremiah, Emily, and my parents). We saw Hairspray...Terrisa went with her GA friends the weekend before. It is a very small theater in the round, but the show was really entertaining! The singing was great. We had dinner beforehand at Postino East (yum)! I think we will definitely go back to Hale Theater. The two upcoming shows that caught my eye were Oklahoma and The Christmas Carol.

On Sunday evening, we had George's family over for dinner. His mom and grandma had fun singing along as George played the piano. We actually got a new (used) piano recently so George has been playing a lot more lately. This piano is much better than our old one or so George tells me (since I don't know anything about pianos)...it does have beautiful sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment