Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Vacation Pictures

For all of my non-Facebooking friends out there, here are some pictures from our recent travels. George and I are both off of work today. Good thing too b/c we didn't arrive home until 4:30am this morning. It was almost 24 hours of traveling. It was all worth it though. We had a great vacation with family. I have some more pictures that I will post later as well.  

Caleb and Paisley...I love Caleb's expression in the photo on the right :)


Peggy's Cove in Halifax, Canada was beautiful. George has some better pictures that I will post later.


Hugs! In the bottom picture they were jumping up and down at the sight of a garbage truck. I think Caleb was actually excited about the truck and Paisley was just excited because Caleb was excited. 


Ice cream cones (she wanted to do "cheers" with George in the photo on the left)


Brian and Terrisa doing some salsa dancing on the ship!


Last night with our waiter, Cesar :)


 Caleb celebrated his 2nd birthday on board the ship. As you can see, Paisley reaped the benefits. They both enjoyed their banana splits, to say the least!


The ship!


Me as we were leaving the ship. The backpack balanced me out!




No comments:

Post a Comment