Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Three Kids!!

As promised, here are some pictures! Most of them are from Friday afternoon. I have 1/2 days on Fridays during the summer months so last Friday, Madeline and I decided to go hang out with Paisley and Parker to give Terrisa a little break. Fortunately, they were all angels and thank goodness because even though they were angels, it was definitely a balancing act. I think we'll wait a little while for another little one! :) 

Madeline has a bad habit of stealing Parker's paci...poor Parker! :( He did catch on and starting trying to steal hers. I didn't catch a picture of it, but at one point they both had pacis in their mouth and were trying to take each others!


Madeline LOVES this little jumper of Parker's so she spent a good portion of the time in it. 


Paisley wanted a turn in the high chair like the babies :)


We played dress up too! Paisley is hilarious. She wanted the babies to go to bed so that we could play more. She kept saying, "These kids just won't go to bed!" 


Parker and I snuggled -- he is such a cutie!

 

My little helper :)


Watching Paisley model for us during dress-up....


This is from the day I left for my work trip. I was trying to get her to give me a kiss goodbye...close enough!


I think I mentioned in a previous post that Madeline is crawling all over the place. Here is a video from her this morning. She hits the ground running in the morning (unlike Mommy and Daddy) and likes to immediately start playing.


1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    I'm so glad all three were good for you, the photos are adorable. You really can do it all :) I loved the pacifier story...too cute!
    Love, Brenda

    PS. Thanks so much for helping Sarah with her blog.

    ReplyDelete