Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Minneapolis Trip

Hi All, Just a quick update before bed! I just got back from Minneapolis last night. I flew out on Sunday for a training for work at General Mill's Word Headquarters. The headquarters were awesome -- complete with a fitness center, hair salon, doctor, dentist, and daycare. I had a great time, but it was SOO nice to get back to Madeline and George! I noticed that it was so much harder to leave her this time than it has been for other trips. I think the fact that she is getting more interactive makes me feel like I am missing out on her doing things. I was very happy to go up there in the summer (nice 30+ degree difference from here), instead of the winter!

My parent's new pool is all done now -- we have made it over 3 times so far to swim. Madeline seems to enjoy soaking up the rays and relaxing in the pool. Last week, Madeline also had her first splash pad experience, which she loved! I have some cute pictures of Paisley, Parker, and Madeline from the splash pad that I will post this weekend.

One of the best perks of my new job is 1/2 day Fridays during the summer! That 1/2 day makes the weekend seem like a 3 day weekend and it is nice to have the extra time to hang out with Madeline.

This is quickly becoming a very boring post so I will wrap it up and update when I have some time to get some pictures off of my phone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment