Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Baby #2!!

I think it's time that I make it "blog official".....we are having another baby!! I am due on February 14! We are so excited to have another little one join our family. Just like my pregnancy with Madeline, I have been feeling really good, just extra sleepy. We won't be finding out the gender for this one. It'll be hard not knowing since I'm such a planner, but I am surprisingly OK with waiting. It'll be such an exciting moment in the delivery room when we do finally find out :) 

Here's the 12 week ultrasound picture...I am now between 15 and 16 weeks and the next ultrasound is in 3 weeks. 


Here is Madeline announcing that she is going to be a big sister! We have told her that mommy has a baby in her belly. She doesn't really get it yet. In fact, she thinks she has a baby in her belly too :)


Here I am at 15 weeks with a little belly starting to show...


Here's another shot of the big sister just because she is so cute! This was taken right after she stole Hannah's pencil case from her bedroom. She loves taking things from Hannah's room. 


We have been working on re-doing our loft. We are trying to do it on a small budget and have managed to pull it off. Here are some Ikea shelves that we bought and assembled. They run along the entire wall so it sort of doubles as a window seat. We might eventually make a large cushion for the top of it. 


George also worked super hard this past weekend to make a baby gate to close off the loft. It is on hinges like a door and latches like an outdoor gate. It is pretty awesome looking. My job is painting it and I am about halfway done with it. I will post a final picture in next blog post. 


Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! I enjoyed all your latest news and of course the pictures! Your loft looks wonderful! Love the shelves and the gate. Of course, we're so excited to welcome baby #2 this winter. You're looking very cute with your baby bump! Love you! Aunt Gail

    ReplyDelete