Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

39 Weeks

We are in the very final countdown to baby now! Just 6 more days until my due date. I had an ultrasound this morning and the baby is actually measuring pretty big so I left with the feeling that it really could be any day now! We go to the doctor again tomorrow so we'll see what Dr. B has to say about the size and what she thinks we should do. Madeline was 8lbs, 4oz so I've been expecting a healthy size, but I would like to avoid a 10lb baby! :) Friday was my last day in the office and now I am working from home. I work so far away from our house and the hospital plus home is more comfortable for me right now. Our hospital bags are packed, the nursery is done, we're just waiting for a baby now. Meanwhile, I'll continue to rest up. Here are a few pictures of the nursery that I took last week:

I love this little mobile! I bought the actually wooden mobile thing on Etsy, but I made the little animals out of felt.


Here is a close-up of the animals. It took forever to cut all of the pieces and assemble them, but I think it was worth it! It was much cheaper than buying one. I saw a very similar mobile online for $80. This cost me $10 ($8 for the wooden mobile and $2 for the felt)


I need to get better pictures this week, but for now, here is one picture of the nursery. We kept all of the furniture from Madeline's nursery, just changed the decor to more gender neutral. I'm really happy with the way it turned out :)


I figured I'd throw this picture of Emily in too. She came over last Friday night, picked a ton of our citrus (orange, lemon, grapefruit), and made us delicious juice! Thanks, Emily!! 


I almost forgot...here is a video showcasing Madeline's dance moves! This girl loves to dance! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment