Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Design Center

Happy Monday! George and I survived our design center appointment on Thursday evening. I wasn't too sure what to expect, but it ended up being really exciting. The design center for our builder is just a mile or so from my parents' house. We got there and jumped right into our all of the decisions....and we had a TON of decisions to make. Basically we had to decide on everything from the flooring to cabinets to electrical outlet locations. We struggled a little bit with the counters and the railing, but everything else was smooth sailing :) They are going to send us samples of all of our choices in the next few weeks and I will be sure to debut them on my blog.

What else??? I have been busy transitioning over to my new team for work. I find that it takes at least a few weeks to get adjusted to a new position. Fortunately I am already familiar with the business and the position....but it is still a new area and new people.

OK, I might fall asleep on my keyboard if I keep writing so I will update again later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment