Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Officially BACK!

Here is my first official post as an Arizona resident (again)! It feels so great to be back and settled...for now anyway. It is amazing how just one month of travel feels like forever.

I drove my company car back to Arizona on Friday night. I actually worked the entire day and then hit the road. Everyone advised me against it, but I was determined to just get the drive behind me. So, being the stubborn person that I am, I made the trek out here. It was going fine until there was a huge car fire on Interstate 10, about 75 miles outside of Phoenix. I sat there, VERY late at night, waiting for the firefighters to get there. It held me up for a good hour and a half. By the way, the guy in the car was OK.

Paisley's brithday was Saturday and of course, we were all really excited. Terrisa planned a very, very cute circus themed party. Paisley was on her best behavior...cheerful as usual! She got some nice presents: a little car, play house thing, lot of clothes, a couple of dolls, and a lot more :)

Sunday was relaxing...church, hanging around the house, and a date night. Our date consisted of checking out some model homes for ideas, visiting the lot that our house is going to be built on, dinner at Sauce, and a trip to Home Goods. Haha, a lot of "house stuff" and dinner!

I am already knee deep with my new team here in Phoenix! My boss actually took us to a spring training baseball game today. It was a first for me.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and congrats on the house! Exciting times for you and George! Enjoy! Jill & Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We are excited about the house...Nick came with us to check it out on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete