Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

House Progress

I think I am due for a blog post...a little overdue actually!

Our house is really coming along now. George has been going there pretty much everyday after work and I've been going there about once a week. Last week, they starting framing and the frame is just about all complete! George has been keeping a close eye on everything to ensure everything is correct. This cracked me up...he went to the house last week to check on things. He noticed a few errors and sent an email to the sales guy that we have been working with. My mom and I went to the house on Friday evening and saw George's email with pictures that he had attached, posted on the wall. There was a little note that said, "Please fix immediately, homeowner in home everyday." HA! I guess they have gotten the hint that George is watching them :)

I had a great weekend. On Friday night, my mom and I went to dinner at Tia Rosa's and then checked out the house. All of the guys went to see Avenger's. On Saturday, my mom and I took a class at my beloved store, ETC. They are a crafting store....they sell scrapbook stuff, fabric, and much more. They also offer classes. I actually took my first quilting class there 2 years ago. My mom and I signed up for "rag quilt" class. I will post a picture of the quilt when I am done (my mom finished hers tonight). It is a really fun kind of quilting because there is no need for precision and it is a relatively quick process compared to regular quilting. Last night, Brent and Chrissy hosted a Cinco de Mayo party at their house. Chrissy and Terrisa made some awesome Mexican food...I brought the margaritas! It was a lot of fun. We had Paisley over last night so we got to hang out with her this morning. We all met up at Joe's Farm Grill for lunch and then checked in on our house (it was Brian and Terrisa's first time seeing it).

Here are a few pictures of our home progress:



I just hit "preview" and noticed that the spacing is off on my blog still! I don't know what's going on with blogspot. I draft the post in another screen and the spacing looks fine, but when I hit post, something goes wrong. I am getting frustrated...I better walk away. Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment