Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Weekend in Pictures

We had an activity packed weekend! We celebrated Emily's birthday, Jeremiah's graduation, we went peach picking and rock climbing, went out with friends, went to dinner with George's family...no wonder I was exhausted last night! 

We kicked the weekend off with dinner with the Lucases. No pictures of that, but it was nice to unwind with family after a busy week of work. On Saturday morning, my mom and I went shopping for a couple of things for Emily. In the afternoon, my dad and his kids (George was working, Terrisa had a test, and mom was watching Paisley) went rock climbing in Tempe. I wasn't sure if I was going to like rock climbing (or if I was going to be able to do it!), but it was actually a blast....especially when I got to the top :) We ended the day celebrating Jeremiah's graduation from high school. His actual graduation ceremony is not until Thursday, they just had the party early. Actually, that was not the end of the day....we went out later that evening with some friends in Tempe. We can't stay out until 2am like we used to be able to though! 

On Sunday, we celebrated Emily's birthday (which was actually on Saturday) with a day at the peach festival at Schnepf Farms. Let me tell you, it was HOT...freaking HOT! I have had the fortune of missing the past two Arizona summers. Everyone came back to the house afterward for hotdogs/brauts and swimming. Paisley was unsure of the pool at first....she seems to love the bath and her little pool at home. I think the big pool must have been a bit intimidating. I'm sure she'll come around after a few more times. 

I captured some pictures from rock climbing. My dad is top/left picture, Hannah is the middle/left, Emily is the middle/right, Brian is the bottom/left, and Emily is the bottom/right. The last picture is of George and I at the peach festival. 






George is in Southern California (10 minutes from our old apartment) for work until Thursday.  Sarah Moser's graduation party and Yewon's graduation (Lucas's foreign exchange student) are this Friday. We all head to the cabin on Saturday morning. It will be nice to have a relaxing weekend in the cool weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment