Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Dedication and Mother's Day

I am so happy. I finally fixed that stupid, STUPID spacing error on my blog. It was making me very frustrated every time I looked at it. Thankfully, I figured it out.

This weekend was Paisley's baby dedication at church. Here is a small clip from the dedication from George's iPhone.


Terrisa said that she gave the pastor a funny look at first, but then she was just fine.

We, of course, also celebrated Mother's Day yesterday. George and I went over to his parents to wish his mom a Happy Mother's Day at 8am. We brought some donuts and orange juice for everyone....and a bike basket for George's mom with flowers in it (they have been riding their bikes a lot lately).  We went back to the house, got ready for church, and went to Paisley's baby dedication. Afterward, the 9 of us went to lunch and then back to Brian and Terrisa's house. We all chipped in got my mom a gift card to Sur la Table (a kitchen store in Scottsdale that is wonderful!) and a pair of navy blue Tom's. She was pretty happy, I think :) When we got home, I did what I love to do on Sundays....take a nap! Later on that night, George and I went back over to his parents for dinner. Busy day, but it was great to spend some time with our moms!!

A little bit more home progress this week. They have started to put in the air ducts (whatever that is). George went over today and they have also started a bit of the roofing. It is crazy how fast they move...and how a dirt lot a few weeks ago is starting to look like a home. I can't wait until they do the tile, cabinets, etc...I am anxious to see how our selections turn out. This picture was taken from the living room/kitchen area. I will see if I can find a copy of the floor plan to post. That way you all can kind of have an idea of what I am showing as I continue to post pictures.

George finished the semester strong on Saturday. He spent a ton of time over the past couple of weeks finishing up final papers and assignments. One semester down, a few more to go! I will be right along there with him in a few months.

Hope you all had a great weekend...Happy Mother's Day to you moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment