Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Studying

No time to post lately! I have two final exams tomorrow (one from 9-11:30 and another from 1-5) so I have been finishing up projects and studying. I just got really frustrated with a problem, so I decided to take a little blog/Facebook break.

I am looking forward to a little break from school next week....I have a week before my next quarter of classes start. Next quarter is Financial Accounting and a leadership course. The leadership one is an elective. Hopefully I survive accounting. I really didn't care for accounting at all when I took it in my undergrad. I'm sure I'll be over at my parents, asking for help from my dad.....that's what happened the last time I took accounting :)

Halloween is right around the corner and George and I have quite a few Halloween parties to go to this year. We are going to one at our friend's house on the 20th, another at SRP (where George's mom works) on the 26th and one with Brian, Terrisa, and their whole gang on the 27th. I am thinking about going as Mary Poppins. George, of course, will go as a Ghostbuster....don't think he'll ever NOT go as a Ghostbuster (I think that was a double negative). It's always a hit so I don't blame him. If I can't pull off the Mary Poppins thing in time, I will use my costume from last year. With the three parties, it would be fun to mix it up though.

Back to studying....will update again soon. I have a few pictures from Hannah's senior night with marching band.

No comments:

Post a Comment