Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Cheer!

I am definitely feeling the Christmas spirit! We didn't have many Christmas decorations, but we have acquired some over the past few weeks. 

As for our tree, George and I went round and round on whether we would get a real or artificial Christmas tree. My family has always had an artificial and his family has always had a real one. I was nervous about the needles and mess of a real one. Also, when I was little, pine trees would bother my skin (still does, just a bit). Anyway, I went to Costco last Monday after work and they had a few real ones left....I just went for it and  picked one up! And....I LOVE IT! It smells so good and looks so full and beautiful!

Love my nativity scene! 




Thank you to my Grandma Clark for giving us a bunch of ornaments! 




Some family friends, The Froehle's, gave us this Christmas countdown as a house warming gift.


I am SUPER excited because I will be off all of next week. I can't think of a time when I've taken an entire week off of work, but didn't actually travel anywhere. My Aunt Lesley and cousins, Sarah and Ian, will be coming out to AZ on Christmas Eve for 6 days. It will be so much fun to have them here!

I still need to pick up a few small gifts, wrap, and do some baking, but now that school is done for the semester, I have a lot more time on my hands...plus, I really enjoy the prepping and "hustle and bustle" of Christmas. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas....and remember, Jesus in the reason for the season :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment