Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi All! Merry Christmas!! I am updating my blog from my new MacBook Air! George bought me a new Apple laptop for Christmas and I LOVE IT!! It is so thin....less than an inch.

I had to jump on real quick and post some pictures b/c I am learning how to update my iPhoto!

Here it is (my new computer!)


The kids got professional pictures taken for my parents. We had one printed on canvas for them to display.


A few days ago before I started wrapping


I was very particular about my wrapping :)


I decided to do scented jars for our neighbors instead of baked goods. They were filled with dry fruit (Apples, Oranges, Cranberries) and cinnamon sticks. 



You just dump the fruit and cinnamon into a boiling pot of water and it makes your house smell amazing!! (Thanks for the idea, Chrissy!)


 I had to test one out :)


We are enjoying the day with family. The Harts are in town (arrived yesterday)...big group this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment