Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

All My Bags Are Packed.....(not quite)


I am counting down the days until our trip to New York City. We were just there over Labor Day with my parents and Emily and we all had a blast! So, when George and I were talking about planning a trip a month or so ago, we both loved the idea of going back! We have been "Yelping" (website that reviews different attractions and restaurants) places to go for the past several days.

With school (Monday and Wednesday nights) and a busy work schedule, I took advantage of some free time over the weekend and started laying out clothes for the trip. Can you tell I am a bit anxious? :)


Last I posted, George and I were about to head out for bike ride. We rode to one of our favorite places, Joe's Farm Grill. It is a relatively short bike ride, but we can take the bike paths basically the entire way there. After about 5 minutes on our bikes we realized that it was really windy out. I guess the delicious food was a good enough incentive to power through. Haha. The ride back was smooth and the sky was pretty awesome looking (see below)!


That's all I have for tonight, folks! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment