Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Recap

My parents come home tomorrow after their two weeks bouncing around Italy and Cyprus. They get in tomorrow at 9PM AZ time and I will be picking them up from the airport. From what I've heard, they had a great time in Cyprus with Carol and John (my mom's aunt and uncle). I will post some pictures when they get back.

For now, here is a photo recap of our weekend!

On Friday night, Marie had a dance concert at school. She loves to dance and the family was there to cheer her on :) 



On Saturday night, we hosted a game night with friends. Carrie, Hannah, Jeremiah, and I played a round of Rummikub.


I won :)


THEN...on Sunday, Brian and Terrisa hosted their annual Super Bowl party. I didn't get pictures before the sun went down, but they recently got their backyard done. It looks awesome (Brian made a very nice table for it). I will try to get some pictures of it off of Facebook to post for you non-Facebookers!


The new fire pit!


Terrisa did a great job with the food and decorations. She made the table cloth below...



I actually have some more pictures from the Super Bowl party, but they haven't downloaded yet. I will post those later too!

No comments:

Post a Comment