Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

More Pictures

I said earlier this week that I was going to post the rest of the pictures from the Super Bowl party last weekend, so here they are...

George and Nick annoyed with me for taking a picture while they were trying to watch the game!


Hannah and baby Charlotte (or Char Char as Paisley says)


I brought pretzel bites and cheese (used the pretzels rolls from Costco and cut them into fours). The cheese dip was also from Costco (and happens to be made by Nestle...I didn't even know that Nestle made cheese!)


Little Rebecca and little Lillian...


Jeremiah looks upset in this picture...he wasn't, he was just focused on the game, I think!


Paisley didn't really want her picture taken!


I also included this picture b/c I just discovered Blood Oranges. They are like oranges, but more sweet and less sour. I made orange juice out of them and we drank it in one day :)


George and I cleaned the house this morning and are about to leave on a bike ride to Joe's Farm Grill. For those of you in the area, here is a helpful guide to the Gilbert Bike Paths (we hop on at Elliot, just west of Higley)


No comments:

Post a Comment