Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Busy, Busy!

Busy, busy week this week! Lots of homework and studying to do. The good news is that there is so much to do because we are quickly approaching the end of the semester. My elective is over this Saturday and my Finance class is over next Wednesday. I cannot wait for Finance to be over. Let's just say it has been a loooong class!

There is light at the end of the tunnel :) And the really great thing is that I have a trip to Rochester booked for May 2-5. I purposely timed it right after the semester as a reward to myself for finishing the first year of my MBA!

This summer, I am taking 2-3 classes. Probably 2 in summer session one and 1 in summer session two so no "summer vacation" for me! Although, I do have about 3 weeks between the end of this semester and the start of the summer session.

This weekend, I went with Hannah, my mom, and Emily to pick out Hannah's prom dress. She has several dresses in the running, but found "the one" yesterday when we went shopping. It is a gorgeous floor length, black dress with lace in the neckline. I will post pictures on the day of prom which, I believe, is April 27.

George found out last week that he got a new job! He will still be working for Apple, but he will now be working from home!! The position will involve IT/tech support via phone so he will be setting up camp in the office (Apple will be sending him a desktop computer, etc). He isn't sure what his schedule will be like yet, but he is just happy that he will no longer be commuting 45+ minutes each way to work! I'm proud of you, George! :)

Well, no exciting pictures to share today. I better get back to homework. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment