Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bike Ride and Farm Animals

Just finished our taxes! Talk about last minute. I actually started working on it back in February and completely forgot about it until this morning. Oh well, they're done...and now we just wait for the return!!

Tonight we went to Charleston's for dinner. It is my Grandma Clark's last Sunday here (she leaves on Tuesday to head back to Rochester). After dinner we went to Freddy's for frozen custard. I also went with Marie to look for wedding dresses again. She said "YES" to the dress. The dress she chose was gorgeous...I'll say no more! And you'll have to wait until November for pictures. 

The rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful which was fine by me! 

I have a few more pictures from Gabe, Katie, and Caleb's visit. On Thursday, I took a PTO day to hang out with them. Katie, Caleb, and I went to Ikea. Ikea is definitely one of those places where you suddenly remember that you needed something (that you really probably don't need)! I bought a new duvet cover for our bed b/c I hate our old one. I have been wanting to buy one from Pottery Barn, but they are so expensive. This one from Ikea will be nice until I can justify paying for a Pottery Barn one (and it was only $25). 

We all met back at our house for a bike ride, dinner, and roller hockey. Here are the pictures:

Ready to ride!


Paisley and Caleb were in on the bike ride too. My mom borrowed this seat from a friend. They even brought drinks and snacks along :)


Along the bike path is a home with a ton of farm animals. Paisley and Caleb loved the animals and the owner even had some food for kids to feed them. I think they fed them enough for the week!


It was so awesome b/c the owner came out with a 3 week old baby donkey. It was born on St. Patrick's Day and is named Patrick! It was sooo cute (pictured on the left).


I made pasta, homemade marinara sauce (tried a new recipe), meatballs, garlic bread, and salad for dinner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment