Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Picture Time

I have a bunch of pictures to share with you all tonight. First, here is a picture of our landscaped backyard. George is going to be adding a few of his own touches over the next month or so (I will keep you posted on that!)


Here are some pictures of from the Easter egg hunt on Saturday. The picture of Caleb with the golf club cracked me up. He looks like a professional golfer! Also, check out the bottom, right picture. Like I said the other night, she wanted nothing to do with that bunny!



 And the insane desserts. You've got to love the Bunny marshmallow driving the Twinkie car!



 

Paisley looked so cute in her Easter dress. Terrisa tried a new hair-do and it was definitely a hit (braid with side ponytail).


A couple of pictures from our time with Marie on Saturday. She loved the blazer from the picture on left...she thought it looked very "professional"....but she ended up going for the outfit on the right because she could get a skirt, tank top, necklace, and lip gloss instead of just the blazer :)

 

Brother and sister hanging out!


 A few from the Easter egg hunt that my parents did for them. Poor Caleb ended up rubbing up against a cactus at the end of the hunt. I remember when that happened to Brian when we first moved to AZ in 2000. I think he was crying too!


These two pictures are too cute to not share. I was pretty impressed that Gabe got two 2 year olds (or almost 2 in Caleb's case) to sit down to read a book...at the same time!


I think I've mentioned it before, but you can click on the pictures to make them bigger if you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment