Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Big News!

Well, I have the biggest news to date on my blog (although I have told everyone by now)...George and I are going to be parents in October!!! Yes, yes, yes...I am almost 20 weeks pregnant (due Oct. 23) with our first child. We're so excited for this baby and can't wait to meet it!! AND...we are also getting another niece/nephew. Brian and Terrisa are having another little one just 2 weeks after us so Paisley is going to be a big sister...which is perfect because she loves being a "big girl" now :)

We actually had an ultrasound today and did find out the gender :) BUT we are doing a little gender reveal party with Brian and Terrisa in a couple of weeks so it is hush hush until then. We did tell our immediate family though! Here is one of the pictures from the ultrasound today...can't believe it weighs only 9oz so far. 


Also, here are a few pics of the growing baby bump. It wasn't really "popping" out until a couple weeks ago. 


I am loading up on classes over the summer so that I don't have any classes from mid-October to mid-January. I will only have one semester (January-May 2014) after that and it is actually a pretty light semester since I will have all of my electives complete. The work load is less than ideal right now, but it will all be worth it!

Speaking of babies, my "baby" sister is all grown up. Hannah graduated from high school last week and we all couldn't be more proud of all that she has accomplished during her high school years. Some of her biggest accomplishments were winning the John Philip's Sousa Award (top band award) AND winning the "Most Outstanding Girl" award (the top award at her high school selected by the principal and faculty). Hannah has also been extremely involved...band, track, volunteer work, Distinguished Young Women, tons of AP classes, etc, etc. It is time for her to relax and enjoy her summer before starting college at ASU in the fall. Congrats, Hannah!


Emily and my mom were making a poster of pictures of Hannah and her face in this one reminded me of a face that Paisley sometimes makes. Which, by the way, guess what Paisley said to me the other day? "Stop buggin' me." Hahaha, she is a little parrot and repeats anything that she hears. 


So, this blog will probably be filled with baby news over the next few months and then starting in October, it will be filled with lots of pics of the him/her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment