Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Home Free and Last Day

I am just about home free from school. Classes are done for the semester, I have all of my Finance work submitted, and I am wrapping my a paper for an elective. I also have the next couple of days off work for my trip to Rochester tomorrow!

Today was George's last day at the Apple Store. He starts his new position working from home with Apple on Monday. He said it was really weird walking out today. He has worked there (not specifically at that location) for just about 6 years. He is ready and excited for the change....and the lack of commute!

We booked a weekend trip to Southern CA for the weekend of May 17. I have to fly out there for a work meeting on May 16 so George is going to fly out on Friday and we are going to spend the weekend with Sergio and Andi. We haven't been back there or seen them since their wedding in July so we're definitely excited. And actually, George is taking advantage of his long weekend this weekend too -- he is going to meet up with Sergio and Sergio's brother, Edward, in Las Vegas. I'm sure they'll have a good time...it's hard not to in Vegas! They are staying at Bally's (we've never stayed there) and they also bought tickets to see a boxing match. Not sure what prompted them to do that, but I guess it is something new :)

A lot to look forward to! I think I've mentioned it before, but I love to have trips planned. Boston and the cruise with most of the Warren family is not too far away either.

Better get back to wrapping up that paper.........

See you tomorrow (or the next day), everyone in Rochester!

No comments:

Post a Comment