Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Rochester Baby Shower

I have a couple of minutes before my flight boards in Rochester so I figured I would upload a few pictures from the shower on Saturday. I didn't get any pictures with people so I will have to get those from Emily. My Grandma Warren, Katie, Alaina, and Aunt Gail hosted the shower down at the lake and everything was beautiful. 


Katie put together a mini scrapbook (on the left). It was is so neat...it has a spot for the guests to sign, a place for the invitation, places for pictures from the shower, etc. 



I thought there flowers were so pretty. The little red ones looked like raspberries to me.


Aunt Gail made my favorite, chocolate covered strawberries!


I LOVE this quilt that my Aunt Gail made...can't wait to put it in the nursery. 


The food (various sandwiches and salads)...


White Chocolate Raspberry Cake from Wegmans.


Gifts for our little one! 


Thanks again to everyone who put the shower together for me. It was so nice to celebrate with all of my family in Rochester. PS- I am in Orlando now...I have a 2 hours layover :(

No comments:

Post a Comment