Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend Recap

Well, I didn't take any pictures at Marie's bridal shower on Saturday. Someone else was taking pictures so I slacked off. I did take a few on Friday night while I was setting up so I'll at least share those. We got a lot of our ideas off of Pinterest. We actually started a pinboard for the shower ideas a few months ago. What did people do before Pinterest?! Marie got some really nice gifts...now, just 7 weeks or so away from her wedding (Nov. 9). 



7 more weeks until Marie's wedding means that there are just 5 more weeks until the baby comes!! I'm sure it will be here before we know it, but at the same time it seems so far away still. It is hard to really grasp how much our lives are going to change with a baby around. I can't wait to "meet" her :) Also, I think we have somewhat officially decided on a name! Madeline Marie Lucas. There is no significance to the name Madeline other than the fact that we both just really like it. And, of course, Marie is after George's little sister (who happens to be named after George's paternal Grandma). 

Off to bed. My new week's resolution is to get more sleep....because I lacked that last week and it was no fun. Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. I can attest, the bridal shower was good! Or at least the decorations and food were. Yes, I snuck in early, as I was dropping off some garage sale items. : )

    Heather, 11:11PM is hardly early to bed! Try 10. Get it while you can.

    Love, Dad W

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very nice shower Heather! As always you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mom and Dad!! And Mom, thanks for all of your help :)

    ReplyDelete