Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mom and Dad's New House

My parents are getting ready to move into their new house in a few weeks (December 10 is the approximate closing date). I thought some of you would be interested in seeing some pictures of their home. Here is a virtual tour...

The outside of the home is a Spanish style elevation. The garage door and front door still need to be painted. 


When you walk in the front door, there is a beautiful long hallway that leads to the kitchen/family room. You can also see the backyard from the the entryway (they have a wall of glass along the back of the house). 


Here is a detail shot of the rotunda...


My Dad's man cave/office (I love the windows and flooring in this room)


 Here are several shots of the kitchen...




I really like this backsplash!


Here is the wall of glass that I mentioned earlier. It retracts into itself and makes a great indoor/outdoor space. 



No comments:

Post a Comment