Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Marie's Wedding

Hi All! I am hoping to squeeze in a post before Madeline wakes up from her nap. Madeline is three weeks old today...in some ways it seems like it has gone by so fast, but on the other hand, it is hard to imagine life without her now! 

George is back to work now and Madeline and I are "on our own" during the day. My parents have been staying with us for a couple of weeks. They will be here until they move into their new house in mid-December. It has been very, very nice to have the extra help so close by :) Terrisa and I got some professional pictures of the two babies taken on Sunday so I should have those to post in the next week or so.

Today, I wanted to post some pictures from Marie's wedding. On Saturday, my longtime friend Marie got married to her fiancé CJ. The ceremony and reception were at Stonebridge Manor. It was a garden setting and the weather could not have been more perfect! Marie put a lot of DIY touches on the wedding day, which I am always a big fan of. Here are some pictures that Emily captured...

The bridesmaids (me, MOH Sammie, Becky, Brittany). Marie had us all wear different dresses within the same color family. It turned out great! 


Some good looking people at the reception :) 


Mr. and Mrs. CJ Mueller during their grand entrance at the reception...


Of course, everyone is the most interested in the bride and her dress, so here are a few different angles of it. I loved the lace detailing on both the dress and vail.



Congrats to Marie and CJ and THANK YOU for letting me be apart of your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment