Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 12

It is day 12 of Madeline's life and I am really enjoying "getting to know" her. Madeline is a squirmy little baby when she is awake. She is constantly moving her arms, fingers, and legs. She also loves to be held and cuddled...which I enjoy :) The sleep deprivation has definitely set in, but George and I are starting to develop a system to cope with that (although George goes back to work this week, so we will need a new system). She is starting to get the hang of feeding and I think after this week, we will have it mastered. Even though the lack of sleep and fussy times can be challenging, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I really love being a mom to our sweet baby girl! 

Like I mentioned earlier, George goes back to work this week (Wednesday). Madeline and I will need to develop our own routine over the coming weeks. I will be off of work until early to mid January and George will actually take another 2 weeks off in December to hang out with us. 

I have to start out this post with the cutest picture ever. Here are Madeline and Parker relaxing together in the bouncer. They didn't seem to be bothered by each other. 


Emily was able to snap this picture of Madeline with her eyes wide open yesterday...


Here is big sister/cousin Paisley with her babies...



On Halloween, George and I sat on our porch with Madeline and handed out candy to the kids. We had a ton of trick-or-treaters. Madeline wore this little outfit...


Sleeping beauties! 


I started working on Madeline's baby book this past week. George and I tagged teamed to get her footprints. There is also a spot for her handprints, but we decided that handprints are way too difficult for now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment