Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

CA, Golf, and Dedication

Last week, I was in California for work. It was actually a great trip and nice to catch-up with old co-workers from CA. I left on Tuesday and returned on Thursday...I was sooo happy to see Madeline (and George!) when I got back. I "face-timed" George and Madeline a couple of times while I was there. I think that actually made it harder because I just wanted to reach through the phone and pick her up. The meetings were at the Grand Californian hotel, which is also were we stayed. I loved the look of the hotel! 


This picture has no relevance to my post, I just think she looks so cute when she sleeping :)


 On Saturday night, we went mini-golfing with Nick. Madeline and I kept score while George and Nick battled it out on the "course". There was a lot of trash-talking going on. It actually got pretty exciting b/c the score was back and forth. George stole the lead on the 17th hole by getting a hole in one!


I don't have any pictures of it yet (they both looked adorable), but on Sunday, Madeline and Parker were dedicated at our church. I love the fact that Madeline and Parker are get to be able to share special moments together. The whole family was there (mine and George's) and afterward, my family went out to celebrate my mom's birthday. We ate at Oregano's and then played some hockey. Very good day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment