Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Our Little Fish

My posts have been pretty infrequent lately. I have been busy and I guess blogging has taken a back seat. Don't worry, though, I will still continue to blog. I really enjoy blogging and I like looking back on the previous posts. In fact, I believe I have been blogging for three years now. I started about a month after George and I got married. Hopefully I will be able to increase the frequency in a month or so when I get my evenings/weekends back. My last day of class is April 30,  my finals are May 3, AND graduation is May 16! I think I have "senioritis" at this point :)

Madeline is becoming very, very chatty. As I am writing this she is "talking" and squealing. It's really quite amazing how loud a little baby can squeal. George and I recently went out to dinner and Madeline was squealing so loud -- people were starring at us (not in a good way) :) I guess it's just her parents that think it is cute. 

I have been spending quite a bit of time lately sewing. I have been working on a quilt for Terrisa's friend, Lindsey, who is due with her baby girl in a few weeks. It was my first time doing a quilt with angled cuts, so it was a learning experience too. Fortunately, it all worked out and the quilt looks pretty darn good, if I do say so myself! I loved the fabric that Lindsey picked out for it. I really should leave my sewing machine out, because I tend to do more projects when it is sitting on the kitchen table. It's harder to muster up the energy to sew when I have to pull out all of the supplies. 


We got Madeline this jumper last week. She seems to really like it...and we loved watching her jump :) After awhile she started chewing on it...but she is doing that with everything these days!


We visited our friends from Rochester last week, who are staying on the westside of Phoenix for the month. They have a heated pool so Madeline had her first swim. She is a little fish! I can't wait for the summer. Maybe Grandma and Grandpa Warren will have a pool by then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment