Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Post Overdue!

This post is so overdue! We had my Grandma Warren in town this week so I have been out and about, not too much time by the computer...which I enjoyed.  

In case you're wondering, I survived through that paper that I spoke about in my last post (and I got an A on it! Woot, woot!) I have my last official class this Wednesday and then about a week of final projects and some other loose ends. Even though I have been looking forward to this moment for a long time, it is bittersweet. I will definitely miss the challenge of engaging my brain for 4 hours a night after a long day of work. I will also miss my classmates. There are about 50 of us in my cohort and I've had the opportunity to hear their perspectives on many different topics. In an MBA program, you end up learning as much from others students as you do the professors. Also, during breaks, group work, and before/after class I've gotten to know a lot of classmates personally and I enjoy hearing about their families, jobs, etc. Graduation is May 16. 

Madeline had her big 6 month check-up last week. I remember making the appointment at her 4 month check-up and it seemed so far away. I couldn't imagine what she would be like at 6 months, BUT poof! all of a sudden she is 6 months old. She is quite the character these days. First of all, the baby does not stay still. Ask anyone who has spent time around her...she is constantly on the move and only relaxes when she is sleeping. I think she just may have inherited that trait from me :) We can't let her sit in her swing anymore without a buckle because she tries to escape. At the appointment, she was 16.5 lbs and 27 inches which is pretty average in weight and above average in height. The doctor said that she looks nice and healthy and is progressing well. We love our squirmy girl, she brings us more joy than we could have imagined (and keeps us on our toes)!

Here she is trying to escape from the swing! 


Madeline (ahem, Mommy and Daddy) loved her Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa Warren. They were the cutest little cookies...and very delicious to boot! 


Madeline wishes that she could crawl already...


Madeline and her big cousin, Paisley. We had Paisley over for a "sleepover" on Friday night and she had George and I cracking up multiple times. She is quite the character these days. I can definitely see Madeline following Paisley around all over the place once she gets a bit older. Paisley is so good with  her little brother and little cousin.


No comments:

Post a Comment