Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

More Walking

With the weekend coming to a close, I wanted to show you all a quick video of Madeline walking! At this point, I'd say that she is walking more than she is crawling. After church this morning, she wanted to walk to the car. He's a little video of it...


We are getting ready for Madeline and Parker's birthday next weekend. It is Cowboy and Cowgirl theme. Here's the invitation that we sent out. I'll post a bunch of pictures after the party.


Our friends Sergio and Andi are coming into town next weekend too. I have been needing to organize our two extra bedrooms and company coming into town is a good reason to get the job done. It's been a lot bigger undertaking than I expected, but I'll be so happy when it's done!! Part of the goal of this project is to have a dedicated craft room :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment