Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

First Haircut

This past weekend Madeline got her first haircut. I have cut her bangs a couple of times, but this was the first official haircut. She did well! I held her and she just kind of took it all in. She was pretty interested in the hair stylist -- she kept turning to look at her. Now we will just let it grow out and maybe she'll start letting me do a little ponytail or pigtails :)
 George's dad sent me these pictures a week or two ago. He often picks up Madeline from Gwen's house and they stop by the grocery store. He said that on this visit, she started pointing to the "car cart". Apparently she loved it! George said that the picture on the right looks like she's zoning out at a red light. Haha :)  
I am in the middle of working on our taxes....SO BORING! This week is pretty uneventful, which is totally fine by me! Uneventful is nice from time-to-time. The weather has been perfect here lately so we have been trying to take walks in the evening. Madeline and I will sometimes come home after work and then walk to Bashas (the grocery store near us). I hear you East Coasters are getting tons of snow. If you need a break from the cold, come to AZ for a visit! We have a guest room waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment